Kinda my story:)

  •  I saw you shivering, when teacher asked you to answer that question in front of the whole class.
  •  Yes. I saw you fumble your words while you were trying to explain that you didn’t break that flower vase, in front of your relatives.
  •  Of  course, I saw you sweating when you were leading your way to the examination hall.

Time to analyse the above three situations now:

1.  I know, you knew the answer to that question but somewhere was a hesitation about what if it goes wrong.

2.  I’m aware you didn’t break that beautiful vase either but somewhere was a struggle to place your words in a right sequence.

3.  Well, first things first. All the very best because you got this and with that lemme tell you that here too I’m known to the amount of hard work and efforts you’ve put for your upcoming examinations.

Then what’s holding you back? Then, what is the reason for this uncertainty and uneasiness?

Also read: Is it that difficult to sync?

Hopping straight into the reasons now:

  • 1.     Low self esteem
  • 2.     Stress
  • 3.     Anxiety
  • 4.     Tragedy
  • 5.     Peer pressure
  • 6.     Fear
  • 7      Depression
  • 8      Society

Hmm… quite a lot of them huh? Okay! So how about I  put you in a situation?                                                                                                           

 All you need to do is to imagine yourself in the same scenario but with a twist. Let us exclude all the people around. Now, all what matters now is you! The only person present now is you! How do you feel?

  •        Do you feel less anxious without people around?
  •        Or maybe less stressed?
  •        Are you may now able to explain yourself flawlessly?
  •        Do you now feel confident?

      It’s okay if today isn’t your day. It is okay if this moment is not in your favour. It is quite natural, that a time comes in everybody’s life where everything seems hopeless, nothing encourages you and all you are surrounded by is dejection.[Related: It is okay to be flawed] Sometimes, you need to let open the channels of your psyche. You need to find a way out. You need to actually go out of the box by forcing yourself to react in a way or behave in a way, you never could’ve expected yourself to. Because, there’s no place on this earth or maybe in the heaven above where you can be completely alone. There are moments where people are seen giving up on themselves. They are adamant on their belief of not being capable enough to change themselves; that they’ve not got the guts to do something which others have never seen them do. Now what? Do we remain the same as we are and continuously try to survive with the feeling of isolation for the rest of our lives? However, the point which needs to be considered more is why? And for how long?[Related: You've gotta force yourself]

Often, we meet people in our lifetime, who have lost their self-confidence to an extent, where they start depending on gut. And not just on theirs but on everybody’s around them. Weird right? Well, to specify it even more I would exemplify it by speaking about it in my context. Oops! Well, yes, I was among the same people who had been so disappointed with life at a point, that I constantly used to ask my friends about where they see me ten years down the line or would I ever be able to achieve the level of satisfaction I always dreamt of? But deep down I was known to the fact that a day would for sure come where I will have to confront myself. Not that they didn’t help me to cope up with myself but as I always say, people can just guide you, but can’t ever physically access your mind and get that thought off your mind. I knew I could run from everybody. From my parent’s eyes, from the relative’s taunts, from this inhuman society. But how on this earth could I run from my own self? And even if I try to do that, for how long could I be successful at pretending? And this thought led me to force myself to introspect. Not that a good lecture, from a person, equal to your age, living the same life as you but dealing with it in a complete opposite and optimistic way as yours didn’t help. It sure did. That worked as a catalyst to the process you know;)

I understood it after a time that even if you develop some kind of uncertainty towards life or your future, or society for that matter, you’ve gotta understand that someone else CANNOT ever predict your future, or your unseen skills or maybe your unknown talents unless you don’t show up! People who know you can just judge you according to their knowledge about you. But the true self of yours is never visible to them unless you make it vulnerable. All you need is a little trust. On your own self. You have to believe and have faith on yourself and of course forget about the society for some time if you really have an urge to change. If you desperately have a desire to prove yourself. If you actually long to give yourself a chance to live life happily. Because unless you have a desire, nothing in this world can move your conscience…

-Crystall✨

Recommended:

Comments

  1. What an explanation
    Nicely crafted and true picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article... really very unique work...👌

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent article... really very unique work...👌

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..beautifull insightfull thinking..loved it...
    And yes i too loved reading and watching videos of jay shetty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent writer, pretty amazed with her ideas. beautiful thoughts, and i'm out of words

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Guardian Angel

Just A Candid Conversation:)

Is It That Difficult To Sync?