Dear Guardian Angel

 


For all you people, who think they're alone, remember you're watched over by sun, given light by moon, provided peace by all those beautiful stars and calmed by nature. You... are not alone...


-Crystall 

 

Dear Guardian Angel,

[Guardian angel: a spirit that is thought to watch over and protect a person or place.]

I know we haven’t met yet. I don’t even know if you exist or not. I don’t know what bond we share. But this is a letter to convince myself that you are there. Somewhere. And one day we’ll find each other, our paths will cross, and we’ll identify each other right away.

I know you’d be with me at my worst. I know you’d hold me when I fall. I know you’d accept me for what I am (which by the way is a total mess). I know that no matter how hard I try to show you the door, you’ll end up coming back. Every time. ‘Cuz you’d know that after all of that, in the end, I’d need your shoulder to bawl my eyes out. I know you’d handle all my mistakes without judging me even once.

I know that I’d be a problem sometimes but you’d never make me feel like one. I know I’d be too much at times but you’d convince me that it’s normal. I know you’ll be there in a heartbeat if I’d call you in the middle of the night. I know you’d sense when I need my space to calm down and when I’d need a bear hug to finally be able to vent it all out. I know I’m gonna hurt you more than I’d make you happy but you’ll always forgive me knowing it was my anger speaking.

You’d love me a little more on days I’d find my belief on love shaking. You’d care about me a little more on days my pretentious strong heart shrinks to one little emotionally wrecked stone. You’d trust me a little extra on days I’d lose faith in me.

You might not be a perfect person but for me you’d be one. You might not be omnipotent but for me you’d be one. You might be no God but for me you’d be one… watching over me all the time, caressing my little heart all the time, punishing me on days I refuse to listen, pushing me on days I feel demotivated, holding me on days I’d fall apart. For me you’d be an angel who’d adore me like no one else.

I don’t know if you’re too good to be true but if you exist, know that I manifest you... each day.

-Crystall✨

 

Recommended:


Comments

  1. This made me feel so powerful 💞💞💞. It's so beautifully written bestie 💖💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This means so much to me!! Thank you so so much!! <3

      Delete
  2. Delightful blog I've ever read. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful piece of work with us.❤💗💗💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Explaining the eternal life
    Nicely written and wonderfully explained

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog! Thank you so much for the feedback! :)

      Delete
  4. Very beautifully written - great work❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of crystals most beautiful written pieces, lovely writing as always ❤️. Also check out her Instagram amazing content.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kindest of all, thank you Nick!! :)

      Delete
    2. And you are the most gifted talented writer I've met, much love to India from New York ❤️ 💙 💖.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just A Candid Conversation:)

Is It That Difficult To Sync?