That writing is yours:)


Did I just hear somebody saying that writing isn’t fun?

Don’t tell me that you just said yes to the above asked question!!!

Are you serious?

Well, I guess that this calls for a serious discussion now! But with a promise of not making it that miserable for you to read:)

Many among us feel writing to be some kind of laborious task to do. Something which is dead boring and tiring at the same time. But have you ever tried to pen down your secrets onto a paper? Or have you ever tried to play with words? Or have you ever tried to frame your feelings into words? I’m assuming that many of you would’ve tried that for at least once in life while some might still be unsure of that process. No worries! I got you.

Get your 5 year memory book!!

Some days, we often get that feeling of loneliness or anonymity. For example, while having a blast at a party, with your favourite people, suddenly you are filled with a gush of vacant sentiments. I guess that happens with every other person out there. There are days, when everything feels so obscure. We forget our aims and pasts. Its just some kind of blankness that clouds our minds. We don’t wanna speak to anybody; we feel least interested to join in any kind of fun. There’s a sudden emotion of which we ourselves are unknown of. We wanna make other people understand about that quick shift of mind but are unable to. Something inside us suddenly starts feeling vulnerable and powerless and all we portray is a deadpan us.

I’ve already discussed in my earlier blog about my theory of spheres , that we humans live in. Therefore, when I mentioned about the very first sphere which just consists us, I meant this very time when we just want to cut off from the entire world. Not because we really wish to do so but because that’s what our heart needs at the moment. Everybody of us needs some time with our own selves; to know what are we really up to, to update ourselves with our own progress or regress. And if that doesn’t happen the way it is supposed to be, then your heart and mind conspires against you by creating situations where you wouldn’t be able to sense the actual vibe. And this is where writing helps!!!

I remember the time of my life where I could literally sense myself changing. Can’t really say for good or for bad. But I remember myself to be a girl full of energy and expressions and then recollect memories of a girl transforming into someone stony and dense, with no sense of where life’s gonna take her now, where everything seemed so blurred out that, vision couldn’t bare struggling anymore. I wanted to talk about it, share it and describe my real self but every try turned out to be unsuccessful. I basically couldn’t. Not that the other person was so dumb to understand but because some feelings are just so hard to describe to somebody who’s not in that state of mind as you are. In simple words, pain’s just hard to explain. And a day came, where my mind reached its brim. I was tired of stocking up my own thoughts. And I simply decided to pen that down. I decided to face and know what am I really going through. Although I could simply just talk to myself but that could’ve got more and more confusing. Because thoughts in your mind is not always a straight up idea. They tend to contradict their own meanings. So, I decided to frame my words, that if I even contradict my beliefs, I’ve got them sorted and remembered to know what needs to be treated.

Hurry!! Let this exclusive cute unicorn journal witness your story!

I believe that you owe yourself the biggest apology for treating someone else’s wounds when your own were coughing blood. And while you are bleeding yourself, how in the world can you ever help somebody else to heal? You know, life would become so much interesting and easier if you already knew about what needs to be cured. As the famous author and motivational speaker, Jay Shetty, says that not everything you feel is broken is broken.

Writing would act as one such trick for a life which is so much sorted, spicy and yet so fun. People like me, who are not that comfortable in sharing thoughts and notions with people around and still want to live a systematic life opt to shape their believes into letters and words and sentences. Many people find it quite absurd to write what you feel and then say you’re relaxed and I believe the majority of them would consist of people who never tried this eccentric method. You would never know the real power of words until you start to feel and play with them. The way it takes you your entire courage to describe any bad memory of your past in your present, the same way it takes a heck lot of pain for your heart to formulate what your mind thinks. Heart, most of the time is inclined towards the feeling of love, always hoping for miracles, whereas mind would forever turn sides to practicality which is always harsh to accept. And when I say writing your pain or happiness isn’t that easy as you think, then I mean the amount of tears the writer sheds while scribbling those words. And if anybody still believes that writing wouldn’t heal or lessen the burden of your heart, then buddy you never were aware of the power of words!!!

Also, many people believe writing for not being their ‘cup of tea’. They don’t feel themselves skilled enough to frame the exact sentences. Well, who even wants your grammared emotions? Isn’t this the reason we call feelings feelings? What is then the motto behind a vibe which can just be felt? What is the aim behind a sensation that can just be sensed? Moreover, who says that whatever you write is meant to be published? Or is meant to be shown to others? That writing is yours. That defines you. That creates you. And what is even the point pouring your heart out to yourself if it was that convenient for you to share it with the world?

-Crystall✨

Recommended:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Guardian Angel

Just A Candid Conversation:)

Is It That Difficult To Sync?