Advice to my younger self

  • “She is way more beautiful than me”.
  • “She’s got all those cool guys surrounding her”.
  • “I am ugly, underconfident, weird and nobody likes me”.


Growing up, many such negative thoughts would affect my mental peace. I always used to feel insecure about the fact that people of the same age as me belonged to that “cool group” while I was nowhere close to them. Basically,

  • I compared.  
  • I chose them over me.
  • I let that thought ruin my peace.


I would often find myself feeling alone and ignored and sometimes, I played the role of victim for many bullies out there. Life was tough. My tears used to put me to bed every freaking night. I was firm at my belief that “I SUCKED”! Least did I know that better days were yet to knock at my door.

Boldfit N95 mask for face (Pack of 5)


You know how they say, “you learn over time”? Well, trust me you do! I saw miracles happening. I saw myself changing over time, facing problems that were toughening me, every damn day. I saw situations changing, people changing. The same bullies were now being bullied. I saw myself prioritising myself, standing for my respect and dignity. That’s how I realised how important it is to fake it till you make it!



If there’s any major advice that I’d wanna give to my younger self, it would always be to never show up with your insecurities. People exactly know how to use them against you and bring you down to your knees. And that you’re amazing just the way you are. Don’t worry, life is about to change for you, drastically. It would not be the same always.


Khadi Essentials Sanitizer with Neem, Tulsi & Aloe Vera Extracts 2000ml


 Repeat after me, you guys!

“Dear self, I’d choose you over and over again…without any second thoughts, I promise”!


-Crystall✨


Recommended:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Guardian Angel

Just A Candid Conversation:)

Is It That Difficult To Sync?